View Profile RelatedGuy

2 Movie Reviews

Donate today, and you can help Harry build a pile of money so huge that he's able to climb to the top and personally laugh in god's face for being SO FUCKING POOR

Well, at least the dog is alright!

ChutneyGlaze responds:

yes Hes a okay!

5 Game Reviews

Not gonna lie, I was hoping I would have to burn a rope at some point.

Absolutely love it! It's simplistic, but incredibly satisfying. Could use some extra features, like a scoreboard and/or a timed mode, those are basically the only possible improvements to be made.

GreetingsGames responds:

Thanks, I'll try to add a scoreboard to the expanded version and maybe a time trial as well.

Listen guys, I understand, working the farm is not for everybody. You get stressed out, need to take a break. It's just normal, everybody goes though that. You don't have to worry.
On an entirely unrelated note, let me give you a quick tour of the meat grinder that we put people into when there is not enough food for the monster.

13 Art Reviews

Wow, I find this highly offensive.
That's not what white chocolate looks like at all. An the one on the right? That's very sweet milk chocolate at best. Nowhere near dark.
Smh

Well I'll be damned, it's a rare sight to see Irmaplotz get some love

One of my all-time favorite pictures of her. Also, the gold looks absolutely magnificent.

Male